We Only Carry The Best
Give your baby an organic beginning, for a bright future
What our Parents say:
"My Organic Company has been a lifesaver— As a nurse and a mom of a NICU baby it has been tough finding formula he can tolerate and something that I would be willing to feed my baby.
As my breast milk has slowly decreased I have been able to supplement with HiPP Special Comfort with an extremely smooth transition.
Also, the customer service is quick and prompt— I had ordered some formula, with 2 days shipping, I was freaking out that we were going to run out.
The company worked with me to make sure it arrived before we ran out. Highly recommend the products and My Organic Company."
"I cannot say enough wonderful things about My Organic Company. Breastfeeding has been a struggle for the past few months, and I was dreading weaning my son onto formula.
Even though many people use the major US brands, I was not ok with the ingredients. After weeks of research and realizing European formulas are much higher quality, I then found My Organic Company as a trusted advisor and distributor.
Not only was shipping fast, their customer service is OUTSTANDING. Cecilia responded to my (many!) questions in less than 24 hours. My little guy is loving the Kendamil!
So happy I found My Organic Company. Thank you for treating us like part of your own family!"
"I am so glad I found My Organic Company! I looked everywhere for a solution, and I kept reading about the high quality formulas from Europe.
When my milk supply decreased, like many moms, I grabbed the formula from the local supermarket. My baby girl was calm on my milk, but the issues started when she started the popular formulas in the states.
Since starting Kendamil, she has had no colic or wind issues at all, and she started sleeping better. Our baby girl is loving Kendamil!
Thanks again My Organic Company!"
LET CUSTOMERS SPEAK FOR US
Formulas for Every Baby's Need
Whether your little one is dealing with gassiness, constipation, or sensitivity, we've got an our organic baby formula for you.
Is your little one sensitive to dairy? These formulas are specially designed to deal with cow's milk protein and related allergies.
Formulas for Sensitive Babies
Is your little one having sensitivity issues? These organic formulas are made to provide maximum comfort and balanced nutrition to your baby.
Happy Baby Guarantee
Happy Baby Guarantee Is your baby not doing well on this formula? We get it, not every formula is for every baby. We'll help guide you, and give you store credit to try another box for free.
Discover Our Research & Insights
HiPP vs. Holle: The Ultimate Parent's Guide
With thousands of parents choosing these organic European formulas, we'd like to break down the similarities and differences to help you make informed decisions...
WHY CHOOSE EUROPEAN ORGANIC BABY FORMULA?
1. Better Ingredients
What are those ingredients?
1 Better Ingredients
- Most European formula’s main protein source is lactose (composed of whey and casein).
- Since cow’s lactose has less whey than breastmilk, whey is added to make the formula closer to breastmilk.
- Typically lactose is the only carbohydrate necessaryMany European formulas stick with this rule!
- If other carbohydrates are necessary, the BAD carbohydrates such as corn syrup solids, glucose syrup solids, sucrose, sugar, brown rice syrup are avoided
- Typically the vegetable oils (palm oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil)
- Many American formulas have hidden soy in this list of their ingredients - making it seem like “soy oil” is nothing to be concerned about.
2. Demeter Quality
Demeter quality sets European formula apart. This is organic++ which means the farms are fully organic and the environment is being well taken care of. Watch this short video for more:
- Biodynamic = Organic farming using self-sustaining farming methods throughout the entire farming system.
- NO GMO’s
- Composting & Water Conservation are used
- 10% of farm is dedicated to biodiversity
- Demeter started in 1928 in Europe and is MOST recognized brands in Europe
- Growing healthiest, most sustainable farm possible to grow the most nutritious food!
3 Soy Free Options
Unlike the formulas on the shelf in America, there are options of European formula that have ZERO additional soy added to their formula! Some options include Holle formulas, Lebenswert formulas, Loulouka formulas, HiPP Germany Stage One, and HiPP Dutch Stage 2 to name a few!
Why does this matter? Read our article all about the dangerous effects of soy on children.
4. No Synthetic Nutrients
Synthetic nutrients include lutein, lycopene, taurine, L-carnitine, and L-methionine. Many of these substances are toxic themselves or processed with toxic solvents.
- These are banned in Europe, but are still commonly found in many American formulas.
5. Extra Healthy
- Supplements or enhanced foods that contain living microorganisms.
- “Friendly” bacteria can change the bacteria balance in the body.
- Example: HiPP formula contains Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum
- Supplements or foods that contain an ingredient that can’t be digested normally
- Stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria, acting as food for the bacteria.
- Examples: Compounds like oligosaccharides that are found in human breast milk or infant formula
Why are they good?
- A summary report in the journal Pediatrics in 2010 found that randomized clinical trials show probiotics are somewhat effective in supporting gastrointestinal wellness in healthy children.
- Probiotics may help ease gastrointestinal issues and colic. For example, an Italian study reported in JAMA Pediatrics in 2014 that babies fed a probiotic supplement from birth emptied their bowels more, had less spit-up, and had less colicky crying at 3 months than those on a placebo.
- Prebiotics may help support skin health in otherwise healthy babies, according to the Pediatrics report.