Skip to content
- Sterilize your bottle, nipple, and ring by boiling them for 3 to 5 minutes prior to use.
- Boil water according to the directions on the packaging and allow it to cool to 122 F.
- Fill approximately half the sterilized bottle with cooled water.
- Refer to the chart included with your Order for proper formula measurements. Add the correct amount of formula to the bottle and shake well.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with water to the fill line and shake again.
- Allow the bottle to cool to approximately 98.6 F and feed your baby.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection