You have not added any favorites yet.Shop formulas
- Clean bottle, teat and ring in boiling water for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Boil new clean water according to the table below. Do not use microwaved, artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Cool to optimal temperature: 122 F / 50 C.
- Fill 2/3 of the bottle with the boiled water.
- Using the measuring spoon provided and according to the instructions, add the correct number of scoops - normally 1 scoop per fluid ounce of water.
- Level off with the back of a clean dry knife. Do not compress the powder.
- Close the bottle.
- Shake well until dissolved (more than 15 seconds). A small foam later should disappear by itself after a short time.
- Add remaining water and shake lightly again until solution is evenly distributed and diluted.
- Hold the bottle under cold running water. Cool to drinking temperature: 98.6 F / 37 C.
- Always test the temperature.
- Ready to feed!