13KGHT79 Kendamil Launches Gold Standard in European Baby Formula – MyOrganicCompany

⚡ Only $50.00 more for Free Shipping ⚡

🎊 Congrats! You Got Free Shipping! 🎊
Kendamil Launches Gold Standard in European Baby Formula

Kendamil Launches Gold Standard in European Baby Formula

Kendamil, the uniquely British brand of European baby formula unveils its most premium formula yet.

Announcing the new and improved Kendamil Organic, not only the most scientifically advanced organic formula to date, but also the most natural.

What is HMO in Formula?

Kendamil Organic European baby formula is the first ever organic formula globally to have the verified presence of Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMOs), the complex carbohydrate that exists in human breast milk.

Research has shown HMO’s to be linked with protecting the lining of infants intestines, promoting good bacteria in the gut, and reducing the risks of infections and allergies. Plus, HMOs support brain development and improve cognitive functions.

Kendamil Stage 1

Age:   0-6 months

 

Size:   800g / 28.22oz

 

Why Choose?

Whole Milk option with MGFM, DHA/ARA from Algae Oil instead of Fish Oil, No Palm Oil


Kendamil Stage 2

Age:   6-12 months

 

Size:   800g / 28.22oz

 

Why Choose?

Whole Milk option with MGFM, DHA/ARA from Algae Oil instead of Fish Oil, No Palm Oil


Kendamil Stage 3

Age:   12 months +

 

Size:   800g / 28.22oz

 

Why Choose?

Toddler Whole Milk option with MGFM, DHA/ARA from Algae Oil instead of Fish Oil, No Palm Oil


Super Nutrition for Babies

For 58 years Kendamil has been devoted to your little one’s first years with 100% pure organic nutrition.

Today Kendamil proudly remains the only brand to use full-cream whole milk, sourced strictly from grass-fed British cows; providing babies with natural milk fats, shown to result in reduced crying and favorable stool consistency in infants.

Kendamil proudly uses ZERO palm oils, which is linked to reduced calcium absorption in infants. Kendamil formulas now contain nucleotides for improved immune function and taurine, an amino acid that helps infants absorb fat.

Plus Kendamil uses ARA, which is linked with improved visual acuity and cognitive development.

Vegetarian Formula Milk for Babies

Like all Kendamil formulas, the new organic recipe contains no fish oils. Instead it contains sustainably-sourced plant-based Omega-3, allowing for a far more natural and better tasting product.

Kendamil is one of the few vegetarian formulas on the European market.

Continued Quality Commitment

Kendamil recognizes the importance of providing the highest quality nutritional infant formula possible. They set their ingredient standard beyond “organic” by sourcing only the best and cleanest organic ingredients, including full-cream whole milk from organic certified family farms.

Kendamil organic baby formulas are certified organic by the EU, with product standards to ensure a minimum organic content of 95% and strict guidelines for the remaining 5% of agricultural ingredients.

  • No endocrine disrupting pesticides, insecticides, and weed-killer glyphosate
  • No hidden processing chemicals like antibiotics or growth hormones
  • No corn syrup, table sugars, or syrup solids
  • No palm oil - clinically shown to disrupt healthy calcium absorption needed for growing bones

From our Family to Your Family

When it comes to pure nutrition, wholesome ingredients, EU organic certification, and the closest European baby formulas to breastmilk—Kendamil is truly the Gold Standard.

My Organic Company is proud to be a part of the Kendamil baby formula family. We are excited to bring your infant nutrition to meet every developmental milestone, and build a foundation for a healthy future.

Read Next:

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published