Whether parents start out breastfeeding or using baby formula, it isn’t unusual for babies to spit up or have gas. Some babies can’t tolerate regular baby formula ingredients, so here’s what you need to know before switching your baby to a gentler brand such as HiPP Acid Reflux (AR).
What is HiPP Anti Reflux (HiPP AR)?
How Do You Know If You Need To Change Your Baby's Formula?
If you notice your baby is fussy and crying after eating, or seems to have a very upset tummy, it could be digestive issues. It is important to let your pediatrician know during each check-up as digestive issues can be associated with several disorders.
Here are just a few:
- Milk allergies
- Wheat allergies
- Digestive issues causing acid reflux, diarrhea, constipation, gas, spit-up, and fussiness
HiPP Anti Reflux Ingredients
Parents whose babies frequently have acid reflux after eating often choose HiPP Acid Reflux as a remedy.
Not only does HiPP AR contain ingredients like organic locust bean gum to reduce spit-up, but it also has vitamins, minerals, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), ARA (arachidonic acid), prebiotics , and probiotics to aid with digestion and brain health.
Here Are a Few Benefits of HiPP AR to Help Babies With Acid Reflux
- Organic skimmed milk and whey proteins in reflux formulas are easier to digest than baby formulas that use altered whole milk.
- Organic Locust Bean Gum is plant-based and made of fiber, which aids digestion. It’s widely used among vegans.
- Does not contain peanuts, wheat, soy, GMOs, eggs, sugar, hormones, or pesticides. So, if your baby does have a food allergy, HiPP Anti Reflux is going to be the best solution.
- This reflux formula has calcium, iron, Vitamin A, C, D, E, Potassium, Manganese, and Omega 3 and 6 to help babies get essential nutrients to stay healthy and meet growth milestones.
- Natural Lactic Acid Culture in baby formula retains calcium and improves digestion. A happy stomach ensures babies can rest (and parents can get their sleep, too).
What Are Customers Saying About HiPP AR?
HiPP AR formula reviews show moms rate this specialty brand with five stars. Here’s how our My Organic Company customers rated HiPP AR after giving it to babies with upset stomachs.
Some parents were impressed they got HiPP Acid reflux controlled with this formula brand. Others spoke of HiPP Organic causing reflux to diminish with locust bean gum ingredient.
HiPP Combiotic Anti Reflux
HiPP Combiotic Anti Reflux is the only organic combiotic reflux formula on the market designed to help babies with acid reflux.
It is also ideal for infants and toddlers, so your baby won’t have to worry about switching formulas over time, which has been known to cause digestion issues.
HiPP Combiotic AR formula also contains combiotic ingredients like the prebiotic (Galacto-oligosaccharides), and probiotic (Lactobacillus Fermentum Hereditum) to support the healthy bacteria growth in the intestines. It will also help babies feel relaxed.
The makers of HiPP Combiotic AR used clinical trials to ensure it meets mom’s standards.
HiPP Combiotic Anti Reflux adds nutritional ingredients that boost energy levels without the use of sugar. Most importantly, ingredients like organic locust bean gum naturally act as a thickener, so you won’t have to add a starchy thickener that will cause your baby to feel sick to their stomach or spit it up.
As parents of a baby that dealt with these symptoms, we know how frustrating it is to see your child fussy, in pain, or spitting up formula.
This is why we are so excited to offer HiPP Anti Reflux to our customers that need a reflux formula created specifically for their baby’s needs.
To learn more about the benefits of HiPP AR, you can download a manufacturer’s guide by visiting the link here.
You can also feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions about using HiPP Anti Reflux.