These Organic Goats from Demeter Farms provide an alternative your baby will love!
Goat Milk Baby Formula
Because of its growing popularity in the United States, many parents want to know if goat milk is better than grass-fed cow milk. Goat milk is a great alternative to cow milk as it is healthy and provides critical nutrients similar to breastfeeding that is needed to meet a child's developmental milestones. Between two and three percent of babies and toddlers have cow milk allergies and drink goat milk formula instead.
Goat Milk Vs Cow Milk Formula For Babies
If you are wondering about the nutritional differences of goat milk vs cow milk formula, both of these formulas offer significant dietary value for babies and toddlers. The taste and texture of goat’s milk are different than cow’s milk. Goat’s milk formula also has prebiotic oligosaccharides similar to breastmilk to act as a prebiotic that makes an infant’s or toddler’s digestion easier because of healthy gut bacteria. Here are the benefits of goat milk baby formula for your infant and toddler.
Health Benefits Of Goat Milk
- Organically Certified Goat Milk Formula
- No Harmful Additives, Chemicals, Or Preservatives Added
- Uses Clean Ingredient Alternatives To Breastfeeding
- Meets Strict EU Biodynamic Demeter Farming Standards
- Holle Goat Milk Formula Is Gluten-Free And Nut-Free
- Has High Vitamins And Minerals, Including A, C, D, and Calcium.
- Holle Goat Milk Does Not Have Synthetics Like L-Carnitine Or Taurine.
- Has 1/3 More Magnesium Than Cow Milk To Boost Healthy Growth
- Goat Milk Products Are Ideal For Babies With Dairy Intolerances As Breast milk Has 1.5 Times More Lactose Than Goat Milk. It’s The Best Formula For A Sensitive Stomach.
What Does Goat Milk Taste Like?
Are you wondering about goat milk taste? It’s actually mild, rich, and sweet when it is fresh. As Europe uses organic, Demeter-certified farming and manufacturing standards, Holle baby formula has a similar taste because of its careful processing.
- Holle Infant Formula - Stage 1 for infant to 6 months
- Holle Goat Milk Formula – Stage 2 for babies over 6 months
- Holle Goat Milk - Stage 3 for babies over 10 months
Holle goat milk is organic and Demeter certified. Holle also has no added sugar, GMO’s, artificial flavorings, chemicals, preservatives, wheat, gluten, soy, and peanuts. It also meets the critical vitamins and mineral levels found in breastmilk, including A, C, D, carbohydrates, iron, and calcium.
Is Goats Milk Lactose-Free?
Is goat’s milk lactose-free? Goats milk does contain lactose as does all mammal-producing animals. Goat’s milk contains a tenth less lactose than cows, however, so babies that are intolerant to dairy are able to drink this formula without reactions. If your baby or toddler has a dairy allergy, please speak with a pediatrician before you make any changes to your baby or toddler’s routine eating habits.
Where can I buy goat milk? My Organic Company recommends Holle goat milk baby formula to any parents who want to switch from cow or soy-based milk products. We guarantee that Holle baby formula products are 100% organic and manufactured with European sustainable farming and processing standards.