- It comes with all the nutrients available in breast milk
- Comes with an excellent taste and wholesome
- Provides a more satisfying feeling to the baby
- All its ingredients are natural with no addition of sugar
- It is gluten-free
- It offers the best alternative to breast milk and come be used right from birth
- It comes with all the nutrients that a baby needs to grow and live healthy.
- Can be used during the entire 1st year of life
- It can be used together with breast milk
We are living in a society whereby most of our foods are genetically modified coming with a lot of chemicals. Introducing such products to our infants can be hazardous.
At MyOrganicCompany we understand the importance of having our kids fed on chemical-free and natural products. Introducing your infant to Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 1 is one of the best things you can do as a parent. As with Holle Organic Formula Stage 1, all of the ingredients are naturally and organically produced. So from the tender ages, you will be sure that all you are giving your infant the best nutrients which is chemical free.
How long does it take to prepare Holle Organic Infant Formula Stage 1?
Preparing Holle Organic Infant Formula 1 is easy and fast to make. All you need is to take your Holle Organic Formula 1, add it to your boiled water then shake it. Allow the formula to cool off to 37°C, and then you can give it your infant.
Pay attention to the instruction on the packaging label. Also, the quantities as instructed on the meal table.
If you wish to get Holle Organic Infant Formula 1, you can visit our MyOrganicCompany, and make your order. Also, you can get the formula in specialized shop
Is Organic Infant Formula 1 Enough for my baby? Or do I need to supplement the Formula?
At MyOrganic Company we understand the struggle we as parents go through looking for formulas which will provide the necessary nutrients. Using Holle Infant Formula 1, you no longer have to worry about nutrients provision as the formula comes with all the nutrients your kid requires to grow healthy. However, if you are looking to supplement the formula, you can add Holle Organic Rice Porridge or Holle Organic Millet Porridge, 1-3 teaspoon is enough. You can introduce Formula 2, after 4-6 months, it provides a more fulfilling feeling
What can I do to ensure that my infant gets enough milk?
Effective drinking quantities
One of the most common concern as a parent, is my child getting enough the right amount of milk? So if you worry about if your kid is getting enough milk, the first thing is to measure the amount of milk, you give to your kids. You can do this by weighing your infant, before and after breastfeeding. The difference will determine how much milk your infant is getting. Then you can discuss the results with your midwife or your doctor.
How do I ensure that my infant gets enough milk?
As a parent ensuring that you produce enough milk, is one of the biggest worries. You can guarantee that milk production is ample, by drinking Holle Organic Nursing Tea or tea blends. Also, you can massage your breast by using lactation promoting oil. Breastfeeding frequently helps to increase amount of milk production
Change Eating habits
The amount of milk production will ultimately depend on your eating habits So the first step to ensure that your kid is getting enough milk, you can do this by eating all the necessary food, that will helps to improve milk production. Foods which help to increase milk production include;
Taking herbal tea helps to improve milk production. You can also take mineral water or milk production tea.
- Taking Dairy Products like curdled, Swedish or sour milk and also yogurt and whipping cream milk helps to increase milk production.
- Almond products including almond butter, milk, oats
- Oat or barley soup
- Some raw fruits and vegetables
As a lactating mother you should, avoid foods which reduce milk production. Examples of foods that a parent you should avoid include;
- Caffeine products like coffee, cocoa or black tea, cocoa,
- Alcoholic and beverages riched in carbonic acids.
- Apart from cauliflower and broccoli you should avoid cabbage varieties
- Radiation exposed foods such as game, wild berries, and mushrooms.